Private & Virtual Lessons
Private Dance Lessons provide the best opportunity to learn the right technique and good habits right from the start. They increase your understanding of the dance, which improves your ability to absorb new information in group classes – accelerate your learning!
Private & Virtual Dance Lesson Rates
Maria offers Private Dance Lessons at $65/hour for 1 student or one couple. She leads and follows and coaches both roles and genders on a regular basis.
- A second instructor can be available upon request and for additional fees
- Ask about excellent student discounts
Semi-Private Dance Lessons (up to 3 couples): add $10 per additional couple per hour to the base price.
Locations & Availability
- Wednesday evenings & Saturday mornings at Dance Town (1574 Walkley Road)
- Occasional Fridays in the Tunney’s Pasture area (home studio)
- At your location by request; a travel fee may apply
Take a look at our Calendar for “Lesson Available” time slots, then contact Maria to request a booking.
Even if you don’t live near Ottawa, Canada, you can benefit from Maria’s coaching. In fact, a single video lesson can give you enough material to work on for months!
We prefer to use Skype for these lessons, but we can also trade videos.
Skype lessons are a realtime video experience – you’re on your laptop or ipad and Maria is on hers. We can work in realtime and can incorporate video review/analysis as well.
Skype lessons are available for:
- 30 minutes = $35
- 60 minutes = $65
Video lessons require you to send Maria a video of your dancing, which Maria will watch, analyze, and critique. She will send you back a video with guidance and instruction. Video lessons are available for:
- 1.5 hour minimum = $90 (there may be a delay of several days or a week between the video analysis and the video response).
Payment is online prior to the lesson, via PayPal or Online Interac. Please contact us for details.