These baked goodies are an excellent and healthy sweet snack without the bad stuff!
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 c. apple sauce
- 2 c. oats
- 1/4 c. almond milk
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/4 c. unsweetened dessicated coconut
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 t. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas and combine with all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Drop onto parchment-lined cookie sheet. You can put the drops close together because these cookies do not expand.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes. Cool and serve.
- Keep well in a sealed bag or rubber container in the fridge.