I love cauliflower but you don’t have to love it to enjoy this flatbread. It can be used for sandwiches, as a base for egg dishes like Eggs Bendict; pizza crust, cheese bread, cheese sticks and anything else you might think of!
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese of choice
- 2-3 t. spices of choice, such as oregano, thyme, basil…
- 2-4 cloves minced garlic (optional)
- 2 diced green onions (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Extra shredded cheese, if making cheese sticks
- Sauces for dipping, such as pizza sauce and spicy mayo
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare a pizza pan or square cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop cauliflower into small florets. Put into food processor and pulse until the consistency of rice.
- Put riced cauliflower into microwave-safe dish with a lid and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- While cauli is heating, combine eggs, spices, and shredded cheese in a large bowl.
- When cauli is finished in the microwave, carefully remove lid (it will be steaming) and put cauli into large bowl with eggs, cheese, and spices. Blend well.
- Pour onto prepared cookie sheet and spread out into a flat “dough” about 1/4″ thick.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Add more shredded cheese to top and bake another 3 minutes if making cheese bread.
- Slice and serve.