Dancing For a Cause Through the Holidays
December is always a very busy month, but we want to keep you dancing through the holidays. We’ve got a special Tuesday-night schedule to accommodate your dancing addiction AND your other commitments.
AND, throughout December, we’ll be dancing for the Ottawa Food Bank.
Ottawa Food Bank Fundraising
Dance on Tuesdays in December at Amigo’s and you’ll be supporting the Ottawa Food Bank:
- 100% of profits all month will be donated to the Food Bank
- We’ll accept food bank donations all month (packaged foods and/or cash donations)
- December 15 – Jack & Jill Battle for Charity! $5.00 entry fee will go to the Food Bank
- December 22 & 29 – socials only, 8:00-11:00pm – Students & Guests are free on these nights. Bring your visiting family and friends!
More details below…
On December 1, 3, and 15 we’ll hold specialty classes that are not progressive – so if you have to miss one it’s OK!
- 7:00pm – Level 10 – BY INVITATION ONLY (or by audition with Maria)
- 7:45pm – Drills & Skills – ALL LEVELS
We’ll be running our socials right through December, with two special holiday socials right in the holiday period:
- December 22 – 8:00pm-11:00pm social with DJs DaCube, OldsKOOL, & Golden Flame taking turns at the mixer.
- December 29 – 8:00pm-11;00pm social – with Ottawa’s own DJ Tag Team of OldsKOOL & DaCube reunited!
Battle for Charity
On December 15, we’ll have a WCS Jack & Jill Battle for Charity. Open to everyone, this is an exciting, fast-paced twist on the “jack and jill” contest. Your $5.00 entry fee will go to the Ottawa Food Bank. Contest at 9:30pm.
Stay tuned about updates at this Facebook page >>