We’re refreshing Ottawa’s Weekly West Coast Swing Event, with a new format that starts Tuesday, April 2, 2019. Here’s what you can expect:
For new dancers, a two-month West Coast Swing Foundations class.
- Starts at 7:45 pm
- Learn the basic patterns of West Coast Swing, along with proper technique from your feet through your spine.
- Repeat Foundations as many times as you wish.
- Newcomers arriving after the second week of a new Foundations session will be given an introductory “side lesson” also at 7:45 pm
For experienced West Coast Swing dancers, West Coast Swing Vocabulary class.
- Starts at 7:00 pm
- Focusing on a new topic each month, Vocabulary classes will deep-dive so you can master a new skill set every month
- Learn new patterns/pattern variations, styling, lead-follow skills/connection skills, and technique
- Opportunity to repeat WCS Foundations at no additional fee
Our WCS Level 10 class has been renamed to WCS Mastery; it remains a by-invitation class that we run only twice per year.